-->

Thursday, March 22, 2018

efs + wifi + lock screen

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, March 22, 2018
Hello

I deleted the EFS imei zeroed (test purposes) and then again the efs backup with the Z3X box played back!
Imei is correct again only I have the problem that the wireless and Bluetooth no longer automatically connects. Do I connect with Wlan I have to enter the key and it works, but I turn it off and I have to enter the key again.
Bluetooth idem

Still I tried to unlock the Sperrbilschirm with Z3x, since I can no longer enter blocking security, even if I set it remains just wipe.
App is not responding and will be restarted.


Mitlerweile I have repopulated some Stock Rome pit without changing the 2 problems.

Z3X box is always the error Reading PIT from phone when I want to flash. ,
,
Pit file have whrit at the new firmware
I'm grateful for any help.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post