-->

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Huawei Bootloader Unlocking

  Unlock4samsung       Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Specifically Issues with P10/P10 Plus/Mate 9

When unlocking the bootloader of an Huawei Phone, I find it's not fully unlocked. I am trying to install TWRP or a custom Recovery on a P10.
Unlocking goes as indicated, even the device will show during startup the bootloader is unlocked, same as the bootloader screen.

BUT when flashing anything

Fastboot flash recovery "filename.img"

It will error out.

Previously, I would have to use Huawei's official Bootloader unlock key to solve this. Basically unlock officially then flash. But this particular device requires me to have my Huawei UserID logged in for 14 days. Days I don't have with this device.

I have used Chimera to relock/reunlock yielding the same results. Please advise.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post