-->

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

No Network N910P 6.0.1

  Unlock4samsung       Tuesday, March 6, 2018
I am having an issue unlocking a n910p. The domestic unlock is successful but I don't see network after. It does not say invalid sim.

I tried turning on GCF mode from inside eng firmware but I havn't had any success.

I have sim cards for ATT, T-mo, Verizon, etc. All with the same issue.

I checked my IMEI on swappa to make sure it wasn't corrupted or something like that.

I see that some talk about downgrading the modem to 4.4.4 image so I will try that next.

It goes without saying that I am learning at this point. Learning the hard way that is.

Hope someone can help




Edit: on the stock latest firmware it shows the 3G icon and asks to activate. As soon as I skip the activation it goes away so its definitely sprint blocking me.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post