-->

Monday, April 9, 2018

P10 Plus VKY-L09 help problem

  Unlock4samsung       Monday, April 9, 2018
chimera team help please
I was brought this huawei P10 plus vky-l09 with 128gb of storage and 6gb of RAM
the problem is that the sim 2 did not work and on another side they repaired the imei, so I only converted it to Dual Sim with the chimera option, but the surprise was that I started with imei 000000 .....
Then I recently repaired with a new imei and when I started I had a new imei and Sim 1 and Sim 2 worked, but in the software information, after I fixed the problem, I was shown another information here:
[IMG][/IMG]
this is the information that read chimera now :
[IMG][/IMG]
how can I get back your original software VKY-L09
in fastboot shows me this flashing software and I'm not sure:
[IMG][/IMG]
I do not want to damage the cell phone anymore, help please
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post