-->

Friday, May 11, 2018

Is the SM-N950U AT&T Note 8 Unlockable?

  Unlock4samsung       Friday, May 11, 2018
I have seen no posts confirming or denying that it is possible to unlock an AT&T branded SM-N950U or SM-N950U1, although I see the model itself listed as supported for Read Codes. If it IS supported, does successfully unlocking via Read Codes require doing a data wipe prior, as it does with some boxes? I would prefer to avoid having to do a data wipe if possible, so if it wouldn't require a data wipe then I'm prepared to drop the money to buy Chimera Tool the moment I can obtain some clarity regarding that, and I'll likely still do it regardless. I just need to know in case it does fail without doing a data wipe that way I know it is still possible and not a situation akin to the T-Mobile SM-N950U whereby it has additional protection to prevent unsanctioned unlocking added by the carrier.

Thanks in advance!
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post