-->

Monday, June 4, 2018

Rmm Prenormal A3 2017

  Unlock4samsung       Monday, June 4, 2018
Hi Team.
I have an A3 A320F which I am trying to patch the Baseband in order to get network. The phone was recently updated to A320FXXU3CRD4 Oreo and now I can not flash any custom recovery (twrp) receive the error: only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(recovery). . . Cause Rmm state is Prenormal.
What I have tried so far:
1. Waited for 8 Days for oem to appear which did not appear in development mode and when booted in download rmm was still prenormal.
2. Downgraded to A320FXXU3BRA1 nogurt I had oem unlock and waited for 8 Days again rebooted in download mode by pressing the v- center and power . . still rmm is prenormal.
I will appreciate your help.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post