-->

Monday, July 2, 2018

Card Not Found.. Error 33111

  Unlock4samsung       Monday, July 2, 2018
So I'm usually good at solving any software issue encountered with any of my tools (master googler might I add) but this one has got me beat.. :rolleyes:

I'm upgrading to another computer and i'm getting this error message every time I open the program. All my others tools and boxes work just fine except GcPro. GcPro still works on my other computer with no problem. I'm running Windows 10 with all updates.

Steps I've tried:

Installed Alcor Smart Card.. several times
Installed Windows default smart card
Installed latest Java
Switched ports
Tried to update with UpdateTool (no go)
Tried switching card in/out toggle just as I'm about to hit update on the Updatetool (this worked one time and couldn't get it to work again)
Tried crossing fingers
Tried thinking good thoughts.. [sigh].. no go

Update tool logs..

Using 1.25
Checking GCPro Card Details...
Sorry No GCPro FOUND Please check its connected or not..
Job finish
Do not lost delete old logs they may help some time to fix your issue fast..Show log to support team in case of error...02-07-2018-09-20-23 Using 1.25

Stanner... help a brother out. :(
If anybody tried something that worked for them.. let me know!
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post