-->

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

considering buying a sigma box

  Unlock4samsung       Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Hello. I'm looking into buying a sigma box and just in the process of doing some research.

I already have octoplus and chimera tool. I like these tools, however I find them lacking in support of certain models -ie Sonys and ZTE, oppo etc.

I'm looking for a box that will do frp reset, imei, etc for newer Sony models and ZTE mainly. I get the rare oppo every now and then. BTW I'm in Canada and people here like modern phones. I know octoplus has a few sony models but IMO their all...dated. In other words I'm not really happy with octoplus in this regard.

I'm used to unlocking using adb/fastboot and creating shortcuts. However as you know this process can be somewhat time consuming and the convenience of a box is what I like.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post