-->

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sm-G570f Imei Repair Discussion

  Unlock4samsung       Sunday, July 1, 2018
hello guys i wanna throw this challenge to d house concerning sm -g570f , how to repair it imei when corrupt,
friends i discovered that dis is a cpid device, in d sense that , it security is so damn secured, i corrupted my imei out of ignorance, now trying to repair it, imei is damn difficult, cos i cant write any other cert,efs,sec, except d original one for d device, initially my imei was 000000000000 after corrupted out of ignorance, now have managed to write back d original imei, but i dont get network, i get emergency call, something tells me i have to patch/write cert, dats where am having difficulty.
so please geniuses any one with idea or with success story , please point me to d right direction lets share ideas
Thanks for any Contributions


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post