-->

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Z3X Card not found missing USB Token Device Driver

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, July 26, 2018
Hi,

I've been using my Z3X box for almost a year now and it suddenly stopped working. I've manually removed and reinstalled drivers and it still says "card not found" each time I launch the program. The computer recognizes it just fine and the box lights up when connected. I seem to be missing the "USB Token Device" driver in DM. I have the following drivers that appear to be working fine:
USB Token Holder
Z3X BOX Serial Port (COM6)
Z3X USB Serial Converter

What I've done:
Tried several PCs, cables
Uninstalled drivers/software
Reinstalled drivers/software (followed the instructions here on the Z3X setup thread)
Updated PC

I'm not sure if the missing token device driver is my issue or not, but no matter what I do, it doesn't seem to install. I've tried on Windows 8 and Windows 10 with no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post