-->

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Lumia 800 (RM-801) Cannot Connect

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, December 13, 2018
I am trying to connect the phone to Chimera, but every time i try to connect it, it says "Unknown Lumia".
The drivers in Chimera Tool are installed and updated, all over drivers removed. (I uninstalled device/driver until it showed unknown device/no driver, then reinstalled from Chimera)
Windows 10 64-bit.

Connecting it powered on, it detects that it is in normal mode but also says unknown lumia.
Connecting powered off and using vol+, it detects that it is a lumia RM-801 in dload, but it says Unknown Lumia and does not allow me to run any operations.

I tried with different usb cables, different ports, etc. Nothing seems to work. It just stays the same.

This is my first operation with Chimera tool, and I am having a really bad experience.

Help, please =/
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post