-->

Monday, February 4, 2019

200 credits revoked, error and embarrassment

  Unlock4samsung       Monday, February 4, 2019
Hi

Well, I'm losing time and getting frustrated with a situation that is occurring right now along with chimeratool support and next to gsmfather.

On January 31 we bought with gsnfather 200 chimera credits, in order to avoid doubts follow proof:
https://snag.gy/x6Uc0M.jpg

So, gsmfather instead of adding 200 credits chimera, added ONLY 100 credits, from this moment my headache started.

I talked with gsmfather support, although delayed, they corrected the problem and added another 100 chimera credits, so everything was Ok, soon after, gsmfather added another 100 chimera credits, totaling 300 chimera credits. (I bought only 200 credits)

Then I informed gsmfather support that there was a new bug, gsmfather support then corrected this error by removing the dollar balance from my gsmfather system account for paid the 100 add (total 300 CRD chimera PAID), you can see here:
https://snag.gy/Af1xTp.jpg

All this occurred on January 31, this weekend I realized that my chimera balance was smaller, I found it strange and I decided to access my chimera account and check the credit history, when I see to my surprise 200 credits were REVOKED from my account without any notice, see:
https://snag.gy/iDG3ug.jpg

Then again my headache came back! in response to chimera support (ID 19972), chimera says that it has been revoked ONLY 100 CRD and asks me to chat with gsmfather about this, wait, I talk to gsmfather about a bug of theirs? In addition, 200 CRDs have been revoked and not 100 CRDs, simply pitiful all this confusion.

I need to use chimera tool and I can not, I should have 306 CRD chimera and at the moment I have only 6, since gsmfather has credited 6.77 dollars I should have 206 then CRD, but at this point I have JUST 6 CRD.

Simply unfortunate and in addition, chimera support simply revokes your user's credit abusively without doing any querying in the event or issuing any notification!

Could anyone solve this problem? Due to all this confusion I had to buy credits again with another supplier.

Soon below the history of all this confusion next to gsmfather:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gsmfather-history.jpg (530.4 KB)
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post