-->

Sunday, February 3, 2019

HELP: Galaxy S6 Edge Sprint SM-G925P "USB Not Recognized" Even After The NEW USB Port

  Unlock4samsung       Sunday, February 3, 2019
Hi guys. When my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925P is connected to the USB port, the phone is giving me the following error: " The Last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it".

Things that I already tried:

* Changed/installed 2 NEW different USB G925P ports

* Refreshed the Samsung Phone USB Drivers in my computer

* Dialed ##3424# and selected MTP, MTP + ADB, DM + MODEM + ADB, and so on.

* Changed 2 different USB cables

* Changed the phone to 2 different computers and USB ports

* Selected MTP option from the USB Debugging Option


The phone is fully working otherwise. Just not USB access. This had happened to me a couple times already and changing the USB port has done the trick. In this case, the phone is still not working. So please guys, let me know what you think!
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post