-->

Sunday, March 3, 2019

SM-G950U AT&t network problem

  Unlock4samsung       Sunday, March 3, 2019
I bought this phone for my wife 2 mounths ago, phone was locked.
I tried to unlock with GCPro but no luck. Then I used this service "INSTANT REMOTE UNLOCK CODE AT&T" on Ebay It worked, but after a couple of days I noticed a problem:
when the phone is in one place - the connection to the network is stable, but if you go to another place (as I understand it when one cell tower is switched to another) - the network antenna disappears, the signal level is -101db, outgoing\incoming calls are not possible, no data. Helps only airplane mod on\off or reboot. I tried different firmware, set different network modes, etc - nothing helps.
Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem,
I need help because I'm already tired of this phone.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post