-->

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

bricked LG G7 LMG710VM [Answered]

  Unlock4samsung       Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm interested in buying a medusa pro box, but I'm not really sure if it is the right thing for my problem.
I've a bricked LG G7 LMG710VM. It boots only in fastboot mode with the following notification: Your device has failed a routine safety check and will not boot. No download mode or recovery options.
My problem is that I'm very confused about all the buying options for the medusa/octoplus boxes and activations.
My guess for my issue is, that I've tripped the FRP mode while flashing another models firmware with LGUP.
Can I fix this with the "Medusa Pro Box - JTAG/eMMC"? Or do I need an additionell LG activation or FRP activation?
Sorry for the noob question, but I dont really get it.
Thanks!
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post