-->

Monday, July 29, 2019

HTC U11 Life Unlock

  Unlock4samsung       Monday, July 29, 2019
I'm trying to unlock HTC U11 Life T-Mobile.


From what I can tell I need to use the PowerAdapter Tools Tab. I was able to 1. unlock the bootloader and 2. copy the files to the XTC 2 clip.

I plugged the power adapter into the XTC2Clip, and the USB cable from the power adapter into the computer. Then I put the SD card into the phone, and connected the phone to the computer.

However this is what I get when I try to unlock:

"Starting PowerAdapter procedure:
Detected model: HTC U11 Life (Android 8.x)
Special recovery file is available
1. Checking phone connectivity.......
Phone connection confirmed!
HTC KEY CARD VERSION: 7
2. Checking Server connectivity...
Server connection confirmed!
3. Checking PowerAdapter connectivity...
XTC 2 Power adapter not found. Please connect it to USB port
Request completed"


How do I fix this, or does this mean my Power Adapter does not work???
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post