-->

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Possible to bypass PUK code? [Answered]

  Unlock4samsung       Sunday, July 28, 2019
Working on unlocking a G855W. Got the unlock code from z3x and it didn't work. I double checked it by using another tool and received the same unlock code found. I only input it once (there was no counter either) and then I got the message about needing the PUK (SIM network lock PIN). But this is not SIM dependent because

1) The SIM didn't have a PIN (does not request one in another phone)
2) The SIM works in other unlocked phones
3) The phone keeps asking for that any time I put a different card in and try to input the unlock code once.

I've tried the unfreeze code provided by z3x but it doesn't help. I have input it and the unfreeze code without the SIM and using the dialer method but it just doesn't do anything - with no counter either.

The phone was supposedly unlocked when it was sold to the shop I help (which I didn't know until I started working on it) so I think someone used an unlock method that didn't stick and/or messed up something with the counters.

I am not suggesting that there's something wrong with the z3x tool or the code, but I do not know what the next step to take to resolve this issue and complete the unlock process.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post