-->

Friday, August 30, 2019

Chimeratool TEAM abusive behavior, spy and fraud

  Unlock4samsung       Friday, August 30, 2019
Hello

As you know and realize, chimeratool is blocking several accounts, simply alleging "use policy violation".

I really believe this to be a misunderstanding (in some cases), so I contacted chimeratool support via chat, to my surprise, I had a rude and abusive service support chat, as I explained to the chimera, I used yes usb redirector in the past with chimera (in the past), however , I stopped using usb redirector after receiving chimeratool warning in software, and it happened several months ago.

This means that chimera is "spying" on our computers in violation of the GDPR (European Union) privacy policy, and this is very serious. According to chimeratool, you MUST simply remove any traces of usb redirector from your computer, even if this redirector is not used in chimera, ie if you have another dongle, software box or something related and for usb redirector use, chimeratool will blame you and block your account even if you don't use the usb redirector for chimera.

I will be taking legal action on the case of unauthorized chimeratool spying and GDPR policy violation, and I urge all chimeratool users to beware of chimeratool as you are being spied on with chimeratool software.

Finally, I repeat NOT VIOLET CHIMERA POLICY CURRENTLY, I can use usb redictor on my computer for OTHER TASKS WITHOUT CHIMERATOOL, the computer belongs to me (no chimera), so stop spying on your users and violating GDPR policy.

Thank you.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post