-->

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Question on programming eMMC with MEDUSA Pro [Answered]

  Unlock4samsung       Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Hi Medusa Box Support
At the first I introduce myself
I have a cellphone repairing academy and I have had a cellphone service center for 5 years too.
I have worked with JAF,Dream,UFS,UFST,MT,Universal, Setool,Octopus … boxes
As I had to go to university for 4-5 years, I couldn’t work a lot and upgrade myself. But I am graduated at M.S grade and communication major now .so I have started teaching cellphone repairing. I need your help to introduce and teach MEDUSA BOX to my interns.
Ok, here my problems.
I have a new Hynix eMMC with H26M42003GMR part number as this part number isn’t in the eMMC part numbers list of Medusa , I selected custom setting and soldering the 3 CM wire to eMMC (head of isolator of wire completely clean- none of them were short circuit to each other) :

One of VCCQ of eMMC to 1.8V of box pins socket
VCC of eMMC to 2.8V of box 10 pins socket
Yellow CMD of eMMC to f12 eMMC CMD of box 10pins socket
Yellow CLK of eMMC to F10 CLK of box socket
VSSm which is the GND of eMMC to GND of box 10 pins socket
Yellow IO0 of box socket to F2 D0 of box 10 pins socket.
Step1:
Here is the box log
Model Settings:
Interface : eMMC
Voltage : 1.8V
Bus Mode : 1 bit
Bus speed : Auto

Connecting...

ERROR[001]: Can not connect. No target device present.
I tested all voltage and speeds but the box reports was the same.

Step 2:
I checked the wires several time they were ok!
Step 3:
I removed the wire and soldering them with new wire again !
The result was the same as before .
Step 3 :
I test all above step with Toshiba IC with THGBMFG8C4LBAIR part number
The log of box was the same.
I have repeated all step with 4 bit and a soldered wire to just D0 and further 4 wire to D0-D1-D2-D3 too .none of them worked
Here some question
1- I think when we soldering just D0 ,we should set bus to 1bit and if we soldering D0-D1-D2-D3 we should use 4 bit for bus setting .Is it true?
2- Could we use srf file for programing new(no-program )IC ?
3- What really we should do when we are going to replace a eMMC with new one or with a old and true one.
Please pleas please help me completely
Best regards
M. Biaziat
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post