-->

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Z3x box keep existing after launch

  Unlock4samsung       Sunday, May 20, 2018
Please z3x team i need help. my z3x box is no longer working,the box case has damaged to the extent that it does not recognize my pc, i pull out the card i inserted it into another box(non z3x box), it continue working, then later it started saying card not found, i fortunately found a z3x box case from a friend, i inserted my old card in it, the problem of not found is solved, but another problem is, as soon as i launch samsungToolPro it immedietly goes out, and i can not download anything with shell from support, i suspected that z3x team may have detected some unusual activity that is why they may have suspended my card SN from working. plz help me solve this problem
sorry for my bad English
here i attached some detail of the card

i don't know if it is safe to post my card sn here:confused:
if any z3x official need the sn i will be waiting patiently here.

Card SN - AAD219xx
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: GPGMASTER
Card activated - 2014-01-11
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post