-->

Thursday, January 10, 2019

ATTN Z3X TEAM @blang LOCKED CARD FOR NO REASON NO EXPLANATION RESELLER CANNNOT HELP

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, January 10, 2019
@blang


I am in immediate need of the assistance or atleast a straight answer from z3x team about my situation with my box.

today I wake up and buy credits; there was no changes to my tools or box that I was aware of.

After going to check and use the credits I just bought - they were added on to a connected login which are locked to my card SN AA0D4305
I get the message the my card "are" banned!

This is the message that appear when attempting for access to any credit and server based operations

This issue occured out of nowhere and I have no idea what may have caused this, please advise how to resolve this problem, not just with the card but also the attached login

my card shell readout is as follows:

Card SN - AA0D4305
Card Type - New Top Card
Card version - 2.2
Reseller: GSMServerbox
Card activated - 2015-10-16

I have already messaged all relevant reseller about this, and they all inform me to make public z3x posts so as to better contact the team directly.


Thank you for what I hope to be - prompt response.
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post