-->

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Galaxy Note 4 N910C "Not Registered to Network" IMEI CERT : PASS

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, January 31, 2019
Greetings Folks

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C

as it says in title I recently am facing "Not Registered to Network" problem

A little history

Phone Was perfectly fine I decided to ROOT (cf-root) and Install TWRP there was these custom rom which required latest modem

I downloaded latest modem created EFS backup to phone storage flashed modem and rom then I realized EFS got deleted during wipe as I didnt insert memory card



So now I am left with no EFS back up IMEI and SN appear to be same as on back sticker

*#0011#* does say IMEI Cert PASS


How do I fix network issue ?

Tried installing several Stock ROMS even tried downgrading to KitKat posted on other forum via combination file method

So is there any solution to this anything at home without a box would be great if there is a box solution also let me know

is there a way to recover TWRP back up files from phone storage? but
yeah device has been wiped lots of times by those ROMS up till now


and yes prior to this post I searched several posts from this forum and other forums most of other devices have IMEI problem and looking for IMEI repair while this being more of a network repair I believe
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post