-->

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Account can be blocked if you don't care to rules

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, August 29, 2019
Dear Users,


Please be informed, we started to ban accounts from 27/AUG 2019 due to rule violations.
You can't share your devices and/or licenses with others, otherwise your account could be banned easily.

While registering an account you accept always a checkbox with the following lines:
Quote:

I accept that this licence is only for my use, and I must not share it with anyone else. I accept that if I share my licence in any way, my account will be blocked/banned.
If this is your first time, please write to our support, we will review your case and if this is your first time, be not worry we will enable your account.

Thank you to play fair.

Best regards,
Chimera Team
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post