-->

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Anybody sells z3x box account with 0 or few credits?

  Unlock4samsung       Thursday, August 29, 2019
I just bought a z3x box from another owner but when I try to insert username and password the owner gave me (in the settings menu of the Samsung tools software) it says that login or password are wrong...

But login and password can't be wrong, the previous owner sent me a photo of the e-mail he receved from z3x with the access data.

I don't need the credits because I wanted only to use the imei cert patch features. On the official site I can't buy less than 30 credits... but like I sayed I don't need alla those credits...

So I'm searching for someone who wants to sell his z3x box account that has 0 or few credits so that I can use the imei cert patch features.

Please can someone help me?
(sorry for my bad english but I'm italian)
logoblog

Previous
« Prev Post